Professional Supervision Training
This programme is recommended for the Provider of Professional Supervision Services who works with either the Public or Private Sector. The increasing need for Professional Supervisors in a wide variety of fields makes this course a valuable resource. Attendees will be experienced in their field and will have formalised qualifications.
- Competence in working with people as a Professional Supervisor
- Understanding and competence in merging your existing practice with professional supervision and knowing the difference between the two.
- Model used: “Reflective Learning in Supervision”
- Successful students (completion of the programme) receive 8 credits and a Certificate in Professional Supervision
- Students will learn:
- Introduction to Professional Supervision
- The Application of Professional Supervision
- Professional Supervision models
- Professional Supervision tools
- Professional Supervision methods
- Supervision Agreement, Documentation and record keeping
- Practical Assignment
- You will be required to undertake a practicuum as part of this programme, which will involve you supervising an individual and discussing this with your tutor
- The programme is 8 hours long
Conducted over 8 weeks, with weekly modules sent to you for discussion with your Tutor using Skype technology to connect where location prohibits an in-person meeting.You can commence the programme at any date, subject to agreement with your Tutor.Trainees will receive comprehensive notes with the programme.
The programme is an 8 hour unit and costs $1000NZD
If you wish to make enquiries about enrolling in the above programme, simply contact us.
THINKING OF BECOMING A LIFE COACH?
This FREE self-study guide
will help you make a decision about whether Life Coaching
is right for you,
Contact Us to be sent a complimentary copy