Level 2 Summary
Level 2 Frequently asked Questions
What is a Level 2 Programme?
Level 2 is a set of intermediate programmes. It is designed for the experienced and previously trained Professional Coach. Topics are delivered through classes run on Skype. Material is sent to you as the focus of each class and you accumulate a manual of notes by the conclusion of each programme. You will have a tutor working alongside you at all times, and will complete homework assignments.
What qualification do I get?
The Level 2 programme is designed for the coach with previous coach training and coaching experience. Completion of all topics and homework assignments will result in the attainment of Diploma in Coaching. You will need to do 65 Coach Specific Training hours to qualify for the ICF PCC. (You first get 60 hours from Level 1 and then do 65 from Level 2, giving you the 125 hours you need to submit yourself for accreditation.
What will I learn on the Level 2 Programme
You can select the modules you wish to do. You are able to become specialised in different coaching niches.
- Executive and Manager as Coach - 15 hours
- Train the Trainer for Executive and Manager as Coach - 16 hours
- Organisational and Executive Coaching - 25 hours
- Career Coaching - 25 hours
- Business Coaching - 25 hours
- Facilitation Skills - 8 hours
- Group Coaching SKills - 8 hours
- Gremlin Work - 8 hours
- Boundaries - 16 hours
- Marketing your Coaching Practice - 16 hours
- Professional Supervision Training - 8 hours
If you would like a more detailed overview of any of the programmes above, please Contact Us and we will send the information to you.
Note: If it is your goal to apply for PCC accreditation with the ICF, to meet ICF PCC requirements, you must have 125 documented Coach Specific Training hours (plus 750 hours of coaching). If you have completed the NZSC Level 1 Certification programme, you will have done 60 Coach Specific Training hours and therefore will need to complete an additional 65 from Level 2 to achieve the 125 hours you will need for the ICF.
What does the Level 2 Programme Cost?
Module prices vary so please contact us to talk about your needs
How do I enroll in a programme
All you need do is to make contact with us through a Contact Us link on this website, express your interest in doing a programme, and we will make contact with you to talk through your choices and make sure this is the right solution for you, or propose a customised programme for you.
What qualification will I get when I complete the Level 2 Programme?
On successful graduation from the programme, a Diploma is presented to the student.
Successful graduation requires:
- 70% pass in a written examination, successful
- Completion of practical assignments
- Completion of each selected topic.
- Three practical coaching sessions will be observed by your Tutor and feedback provided.
- To graduate from Level 2, you will be required to complete at least 65 coach Specific training hours in total.
Coaches from other schools are able to attend this programme, transferring their prior learning in coach specific training, following an interview.
What level are the skills aimed at?
By the completion of the programme you will have the necessary skills and knowledge to
commence working towards PCC Certification with the ICF and/or to position yourself in
the market place as a coach who has a high level of expertise in specialised market