What is Coaching?
- We talk about "Professional Coaching" which describes an ongoing professional relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses or organisations.
- Through the process of coaching, clients deepen their learning, improve their performance and enhance their quality of life.
- In the coaching interaction, the coach creates clarity and moves the client towards action.
- Coaching accelerates the client’s progress by providing greater focus and awareness of choice.
- Coaching concentrates on where clients are now and what they are willing to do to get to where they want to be in the future, recognising that results are a matter of the clients internal choices and actions, supported by the coach’s efforts and application of the coaching process.
Types of Coaching
We have trained Professional Coaches who have specialised in the following Niches:
- Executive Coaching
- Family and Parental Coaching
- Skills Coaching
- Youth Coaching
- Life Coaching
- Creative Coaching
- Divorce Coaching
- ADHD Coaching
- Personal Coaching
- Fitness Coaching
- Sex Coaching
- Relationship Coaching
- Business Coaching
- Wellness Coaching
- Weight Loss and Healthy Living
- Personal Organisation
- Spiritual Coaching
- Career Coaching
The most popular form of Coaching is that which focuses on the "Whole of Life" approach and these coaches have called themselves "Professional Coaches". As you can see, it is the goals and needs of the client which determine the form of Coaching Speciality.
Definitions of the more widely adopted types of coaching are outlined below. Obviously, these types of Coaching may frequently overlap, so that a single coaching engagement can touch on two or more of them.
Executive Coaching and Mentoring
Aimed at improving leadership effectiveness with Managers, Executives, Professionals and Entrepreneurs
Helping clarify personal goals and values, alignment of life with values, improved balance, self-esteem, personal fulfillment
Centered on equipping business people to develop better strategies, business and marketing plans and to make critical strategic decisions about the direction of their company or professional partnership
Focused on the mastery of specific management or life skills such as crisis management, personal financial decision-making, or communication skills related to public speaking, group presentations, or media relations
Focused on working with the individual in making critical career change decisions